How Blockchain and AI start resolving many Hollywood/Bollywood/Nollywood problems
Let’s face it: we live in the era of content and information boom and all online content possibilities. Most content and movie makers feel like a huge drop in an ocean. Having convenience to watch anything online, 99% of viewers prefer to do that from their devices, with most popular being smart phones and laptops. Therefore, film industry and online content business face many limitations and obstacles, including:
1. Huge amount of content produced daily is never reached to the audience;
2. For movies/content that reached fair amount or millions of viewers, no one knows who owes the rights;
3. There exists no direct renumeration for rights holders, filmmakers and producers;
4. There is lack of communications and integrations with sales and distribution, etc.
5–10 years ago biggest film festivals were mostly about actors, movies and art. With evolving new technologies, blockchain and AI experts join organized summits and conferences during the film festivals. This year, in 2019, Marche du Film, the most prominent one and most acknowledged by world producers and filmmakers, put together Blockchain Summit and many conferences on AI in film industry.
Many industries like FinTech, HealthCare, Insurance, etc adopt blockchain technologies rapidly. 50+ billion dollars world giants like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, BBVA, Intel, Siemens and many others have already embraced and implemented blockchain in their companies. Film industry feels like they don’t want to miss it either!
What can blockchain do for movies?
Here are some of the solutions by blockchain:
1. Ability to provide more transparency for filmmakers, right holders, financiers;
2. Better access to global license trading for filmmakers;
3. Automatic revenue split; micropayment payouts;
4. Disintermediation of unnecessary middlemen, instant withdrawals;
5. Open to any budget!
HebronSoft has built a great team of experts to unlock full potential of blockchain technology! Moreover, HebronSoft already invested in CinemaWelcome to drive innovation and accelerate adoption of blockchain in film industry!
To learn more how CinemaWelcome works, please, follow the link: https://youtu.be/7HbO9w6PlxA
Learn more about HebronSoft (https://hebronsoft.com/) and follow us on LinkedIn!